We go through, in the course, the fundamentals of the language structure, and gradually lay the groundwork for you to build your own apps.
In 17 separate tutorials, we give you a solid working knowledge of object-oriented programming, even if you’re completely new to coding. We demonstrates how to use variables and data types, objects and classes, arrays, inheritance and polymorphism and distinguishes how working in C# differs from other types of code. Once you gain your confidence in the underlying areas, you’ll be ready to complete you own applications. Enjoy learning C# for beginners!
Why is it so important?
C# is one of the most widely used programming languages used today. C# is intended to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language.
C# provide support for software engineering principles such as
- object orientation
- strong type checking
- array bounds checking
- detection of attempts to use uninitialized variables
- automatic garbage collection
- software robustness, durability, and programmer productivity
What can I program in it?
A very wide range of application can be programmed in C#. These include games, scientific and business applications. Application can vary from being very simple to industrial strength. They can be deployed to mobile, web and desktop interfaces. The language is intended for use in developing software components suitable for deployment in distributed environments. See FAQs.
How do we make it easy to learn?
The TalkIT tutorials guide you through a series of structured labs to create a business application.
The tutorials provide a balance of guidance, interest and challenge.
The course contains:
- 17 separate tutorials.
- 17 hours of contents
- Downloads of the completed applications
- Lab exercises to build applications
- Sample code for each Lab
- Video clips to show you exactly what to do
What will the course teach me?
You will learn by building real applications. This is similar to what you would do when working on a project for a company. This is done in stages, with new features introduced at each stage. For simplicity, each stage focuses only on a single feature. The complete application solves a real problem and demonstrates best practice. It can be used as a model for future applications. The course will help you prepare for a Microsoft exam. The C# course is aimed at beginner to intermediate level.
- Introduction to C# and .NET
- Core C# Programming Constructs
- More C# Programming Constructs
- Defining and Using Classes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Creating Collections of Objects
- Delegates, Events, and Lambdas
- Additional Language Features
- Introduction to LINQ
- File Handling
- Managing Data
- Creating XAML-based User Interfaces
- WCF and Data Services
- Multithreading, Asynchronous Operations
- Integrating with Unmanaged Code
Who Should Attend:
Developers who want to develop solutions for the .NET 4.5 platform using C#.
Experience using any contemporary OO language.