Continue learning with our virtual courses
Don’t give up on learning. Whatever your situation, we will help you develop your skills and confidence through a virtual course. Virtual delivery is a very effective and enjoyable way of training. Interactive tools make it easy to learn with chat, shared whiteboards and shared screens. TalkIT is experienced in delivering all its courses online. Get in touch to discuss requirements and receive a quote. Have a look at this clip to experience a virtual delivery.
Top Takeaways from a course
- Specific skills relevant to your job
- Preparation for a professional exam
- Training notes and exercises for ongoing learning
Training courses to suit you…
We offer a wide range of coding, database and cloud courses.
Virtual delivery is a very effective way of training. It includes:
- Communicating with delegates via audio and visual channels
- Mixed short periods of instruction, live demonstrations and exercises
- Two-way shared screens for instructor demonstrations and exercise feedback
- Interactive tools to increase engagement, with chat and shared whiteboards
- Pre-course work sent to you to prepare you for the courses
- Tips on how to setup your laptop with the course software
Take a look at all our course outlines. Get in touch if you want to know more.
Support for you
We pride ourselves on our training materials, demonstrations and practical exercises which enhance the effectiveness of the training sessions. Additional follow-up support for businesses can be arranged at an additional cost, however delegates are welcomed to stay in touch with questions and progress updates related to the training course.
Microsoft exam support
Microsoft certifications enhance skills, as well as boost credibility and confidence. We can guide you through the Microsoft exam process:
- We will help your developers identify the most appropriate certification from Microsoft’s wide range.
- Together we will choose the relevant training course or tutorials needed to prepare for the exam.
- Our courses can help your developers prepare for any one of these certifications:
- MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) Developer
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) Developer
- Oracle Certified Java Associate
- Oracle Certified Java Professional
- CPA (Associate) certification from the C++ Institute
You can find the specific exam codes at the top of each tutorial page across our website.
What delegates have said:
“David was was very good at not giving me the answer directly and encouraging me to find the answer myself. If the problem was slightly above my understanding, he would point me in the correct direction. The course was catered to my everyday work environment needs.”
C.G. System Admin – Capita Coventry
“The course was excellent. I think I can now go into BI and understand the tools available. It will be very helpful for my app support role in LV.”
K.Y. Application Support – LV Insurance
“We were able to find a good balance between the practical and theory. This gave me a perfect way to learn everything I needed in the most effective way.”
L.S. – Capita TVL Bristol
We understand that sometimes circumstances beyond your control may lead to cancellations, and wherever possible we will try to arrange an alternative date. If a course is cancelled within 10 working days of the agreed start date, we will refund 50% of the fee. Refunds are unfortunately not possible if a cancellation is made within 5 working days of the agreed start date, due to the time and resources already committed to that course.
When you place a provisional booking, we will reserve your requested dates for the agreed period of time before they are re-released.