Skip to content
Scroll to Top
TalkIT Terms and Conditions for the supply of online and classroom training.
- These Terms and Conditions of Business are between TalKIT and the Client are deemed accepted by the Client by virtue of receipt of confirmation of a course or project from TalkIT or pruchasing a TalkIT web tutorial.
- The tutorials, course outlines and blogs on this website and published on 3rd party websites are protected by copyright and may not be copied, sold or hired without written permission of TalkIT. Any unauthorised copying will constitute an infringement of copyright. Permission granted to reproduce tutorials for personal and educational use only.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your data may be used for keeping you informed about our blogs, courses and offers.
- When client is dissatisfied with a TalkIT service, they may contact us directly via the Contact form on this website. We can then discuss the issue and determine if a refund is required.
- The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TalkIT:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- When courses are to be held on the Client’s premises, all hardware and software is to be provided by the Client unless previously arranged.
- All notes, materials and software used on training courses (if supplied by TalkIT) are protected by copyright and may not be copied, sold or hired without written permission of TalkIT. TalkIT retains copyright on all materials including the outlines. Course materials will be made available by TalkIT when a course is booked. These materials will be only for educational use by delegates on that course.
- Commercial copying, hiring, lending is prohibited. Obtain permission before redistributing.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the course they are booking is suitable for the ability and knowledge of their delegate(s). Details of course content are available from TalkIT and no responsibility can be accepted by TalkIT for delegates who are booked onto unsuitable courses.
- When courses are to be held on the Client’s premises, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the technical set-up and installation of the software and hardware is suitable for the course that TalkIT have been booked to deliver. No responsibility can be accepted by TalkIT or it’s instructors for incorrect software and hardware installation and configuration.
- When an Instructor/Author is provided by TalkIT, the Client may not employ (or contact) the Instructor/Author directly for a period of 12 months following delivery of the course or work. Any further arrangements regarding business must be conducted through TalkIT.Engagement or use by the Client of an Instructor/Author introduced by TalkIT, or the introduction of such an Instructor/Author to other Employers deems the Client liable to pay TalkIT the full fee relevant to that course/course development whether or not payment has been made to any other party. Where the relevant course is not immediately quantifiable, a fixed fee of £950 per day will be charged.
- When an Instructor/Author is provided by TalkIT, the Instructor/Author may not seek be employed (or contacted) by the Client directly for a period of 12 months following delivery of the course or work. Any further arrangements regarding business must be conducted through TalkIT.
- Payment is due within 30 days of date of invoice. When courses are held on the Client’s premises the Client is responsible for Instructor-related expenses (travel & subsistence). The invoice will include travel, accommodation & subsistence if relevant. All payments will be made by cheque payable to TalkIT or directly to TalkIT’s bank account.
- Full payment on any TalkIT invoice for delivery of training is required irrespective of the scores on any delegate course evaluations.
- Cancellations or postponements should be made in writing and received at least 10 working days prior to intended commencements of course/project.
- Cancellations or postponements will be charged as follows:
- For training course, cancellation within 10 working days will incur 100% of the full booking fee.
- Termination of booking once it has commenced will be charged as follows: 100% of contract period.
- Interest will be charged on the total amount outstanding on invoices not paid after 30 days of completion of course/project. This will be in accordance with the statutory legislation.
- Force Majeure. TalkIT reserves the right to cancel a course without prior notice due to events beyond its control. In this case, an alternative course will be offered at the earliest mutually convenient date. TalkIT cannot accept responsibility for any costs or loss incurred by the Client in the event of such cancellation.
- VAT is charged at the standard rate. VAT Registration Number is 167 4002 23