This course is aimed at object-oriented developers (e.g. C++ or Java) who need to get up to speed quickly in C#. The course covers the C# programming constructs and APIs quickly, focussing on the differences between C# and other OO languages.
- Introduction to C# and .NET
- Core C# Programming Constructs
- More C# Programming Constructs
- Defining and Using Classes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Creating Collections of Objects
- Delegates, Events, and Lambdas
- Additional Language Features
- Introduction to LINQ
- File Handling
- Managing Data
- Creating XAML-based User Interfaces
- WCF and Data Services
- Multithreading, Asynchronous Operations
- Integrating with Unmanaged Code
Who Should Attend:
Developers who want to develop solutions for the .NET 4.5 platform using C#.
Experience using any contemporary OO language.