We are always looking for new associates
If you are an experienced IT trainer or consultant we would like to hear from you. Which technologies do you work with and where are you based?
TalkIT provides online and classroom learning for software developers and businesses. We are currently looking for a part-time marketing person to further improve our online presence.
This role includes:
- getting to know the company’s services and vision
- planning social media and AdWords campaigns that builds followers, website visits and sales
- creating and scheduling weekly posts according to our social media guidelines
- improving the client journey via the website towards a sale
- writing marketing materials including blogs
- understanding the psychology of web marketing
- meeting targets for followers, site visits and sales
The role involves working with these tools:
- WordPress CMS
- Social media channels including Twitter, FaceBook, Quora and Google Plus
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Good written English and creative thinking
- Ability to create engaging posts and blogs.
- Drive and enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Data driven and analytical. Being able to make sense of web data.
The candidate should:
- have experience marketing an event or product using digital marketing
- be interested in IT and e-learning
- be available for weekly meetings in Bath, UK.
This is part-time work that you can do mostly from home. The hours involved and remuneration are subject to negotiation. For more information on the company and its services go to www.talk-it.biz
Please email a CV with covering letter and telephone number.
Call: 01225 469127, 07958 752303