Duration: 1 days
Course Learning Skills: SQL
This workshop is for anyone who already understands the basic concepts of Oracle SQL (see our basic course) and wishes now to move to the next stage.
Ideally each delegate should be familiar with the basic principles of using SQL queries to filter and join database tables.
Delegates will gain a better understanding of Structured Query Language covering each of the following:
- reviewing all types of joins
- using outer joins
- combining inner and outer joins
- reviewing all types of sub-queries
- comparing sub-queries and joins
- case statements
- reviewing summary and grouping functions
- set operators
- using indexes
- using a data dictionary